Our client's operations are expanding and as a result they are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly motivated individual to join their team. The business is centred on servicing central and as such, we are seeking someone who thrives in a fast paced, autonomous environment.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will include:
- Scheduling installations and site material at various locations.
- Liaising with subcontractors to ensure installs are complete.
- Reception and telephone enquiries
- Daily use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Outlook.
- High level data entry.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to thrive in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both over the phone and via email.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- High attention to detail.
If you have a proactive attitude and a passion for customer service, this could be your next long term role!