- An opportunity to lead and support a team of high performing staff
- Operations and Finance management knowledge and skills are a must
- Elevate your career to the next level
Our client, a highly regarded Practice seeks a suitably experienced professional to lead and influence the continued success of the operation and deliver key business outcomes. Working under broad guidance the role will be responsible for financial management, governance and organisation, business and clinic operations, risk management, IT management, HR management and marketing and planning.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience in a management and/or high level practice administrative position with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Experience in financial management, accounting systems and reporting processes.
- High level organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a range of tasks, manage time effectively and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise and influence a range of people and effectively communicate advice.
The Practice Manager position is recognised as a senior appointment within the business and an attractive remuneration package will be offered. There is a reasonable expectation for the position to work outside standard working hours when required.