We are looking for an administration assistant part time on a temp basis due to an increase in workload.
4 hours per day (10:30am to 2:30pm), with the flexibility to work a full day when required (8:30am-5pm).Are you:
· Confident, personable and well presented?
· Bring your outstanding customer service skills to this role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an existing team within the role as administration assistant with a well-established manufacturing company in the Bendigo Region. While on the job training will be provided by an experienced staff member, it would be expected that this prospective employee would be forward thinking and possess the ability to work individually and as part of an established team. Initially open as a part-time role, it would be expected that the candidate will be available on-call for extra hours as required due to increases to workload or filling in for leave positions within the current team.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
· Previous customer service experience (an advantage)
· Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook & able to touch type
· Experience in QuickBooks to raise purchase orders (desirable)
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Note taking skills to assist in-house meetings
· Strong self-organisation & time management
· The ability to take initiative and problem solve
· Front desk and phone reception for inbound calls and coordination of calls into their relevant areas
· Providing administrative assistance to key internal staff
· Processing of orders and distribution of information to relevant stakeholders
To be short-listed for this exciting opportunity you will need to meet the following criteria:
· A qualification in business and/or administration
· Have two + years of customer service experience within the manufacturing or a related industry
· Be a presentable and courteous staff member
· A can do attitude with a passion for excellent customer service
· A current Australian Drivers Licence
· Competitive remuneration and superannuation for the right candidate
· Employment with a well-established company