ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE ASSISTANT
Our client, a National design, manufacturing & construction company located in Shepparton seek a detail-oriented, well organised multi tasker to work with a range of internal personnel and external customers & suppliers in the provision of: -
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Payroll Costing and Analysis
- Assisting with a range of finance functions including credit control, AR invoicing, weekly payroll, bank reconciliations and month end payments
- Supporting various staff members with administrative tasks
- Records management & mail management
- Answering, screening & forwarding telephone calls
The successful candidate will have strong experience in bookkeeping complemented with qualifications; well developed interpersonal and communication skills & computer literacy in Excel, Word & MYOB. Accuracy, attention to detail, well organised, tidiness, the ability to multi task extremely well and prioritise, maintaining high job standards & detail orientation in a fast-paced environment.
This is initially a part time position of 3 full days per week the successful candidate will need to be able to do additional hours at month end and in the absence of Managers.