Our client a leading provider of office technology seeks a Commercial Finance Manager with the qualifications, experience and capability to lead all aspects of the company's financial performance.
This includes a full spectrum of financial analysis, control and support to the business including: -
- Manage, support and effectively work with the accounts team
- Maintain the integrity of all financial information and reporting
- Lead the preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Oversight of all accounts, reports and stocktakes
- Provide regular finance/accounts reports to the Director to support the management of all business activities.
- Work closely with Management to ensure full understanding of financial reporting and working together to ensure consistent and robust accounting procedures
- Lead role in recognising opportunities for more profitable operations
- Consistent and robust management of creditors accounts
- Payment of accounts and debtor management
Qualities to be successful in this role include: -
- Advantageous to be CA/CPA qualified
- Ability to implement business changes and drive improvements in financial management of the business
- Experience using enterprise accounting systems with a strong grasp on technology and how it plays a role in business processes
- Proactive in seeking out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
- Ability to interpret information that provides business performance insights to make decisions
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Tertiary qualifications and experience in a similar role are preferred. The position is based in Shepparton and may involve some travel to other work sites. Being a critical appointment an attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.