Logistics & Warehouse Manager
Our client seeks to appoint an experienced Logistics and Warehouse Manager to compliment their well regarded business. This is a role with a diverse skill set required.
See below for a broad overview of the position.
Directing, optimizing and co-coordinating the full order cycle so as to enhance business development, business sustainability and customer satisfaction
Maintain professional leadership and communication skills while supporting all staff to achieve their optimum performance while ensuring the business remains profitable and safe
- Strategically Plan and Manage logistics, warehouse, storage, transportation and customer service
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, customers, on forwarding logistics and staff
- Keep track of quality and quantity of stored stock levels; delivery times transport costs and efficiencies
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process appropriate transport
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints speedily, compassionately and professionally
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse and transport staff
- Meet costs, productivity and timeline targets
- Comply with laws, regulations by Worksafe and Transport Workers Enterprise Systems
- Must have a solid knowledge of suburban Melbourne and country Victoria
Strong people and communication skills are paramount to this role,as with effective time management. Your personality will display a positive and proactive work ethic.
A detailed PD is available upon request.
Salary: $80,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year