ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our client is an Australian owned and operated business providing a comprehensive range of treated pine products. The company is committed to delivering exceptional service and value with a proactive team of enthusiastic staff helping customers across the nation.
This is a future focused position required to learn from the Owner/Manager with a view to succession to the role of Operations Manager; a diverse role that takes a leadership responsibility for HR management, technological change management, driving sales excellence &initiatives, relationship management with suppliers & customers and oversight & management of the day to day production operations ensuring quality & safety.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Mid management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Effective relationship building skills across all stakeholders
- Experience driving and supporting sales
- Strong administration, organisation, reporting, & inventory knowledge
- A can do attitude with a results focused mind set
- Negotiable salary package
- Working with a high performing team
- Professional development and career progression
- Genuine opportunity to build and lead a business
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager, Senior Operator or a current Manager to join a well established and successful business
If this sounds like you, follow the link and apply today! After submitting your application, feel free to call Michael on 03 5831 6656 for a confidential discussion.