- A regional lifestyle with easy access to the city, snowfields & river resorts
- Enjoy a flexible, supportive & collaborative working environment
- Hours can be negotiated and the caseload will be manageable
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
An allied health clinic providing assessment and support services for individuals, couples, families, schools & other organisations. The multidisciplinary clinic provides a range of best practice psychology and occupational therapy services. The assessment of neurodevelopmental and comorbid disorders is a particular interest and focus of the clinic. It is NDIS registered.
THE POSITION WILL INVOLVE:
- Working collaboratively with a small multidisciplinary team to provide all aspects of occupational therapy support, including clinical and administrative services.
- Supporting clients with a range of disabilities including ASD, developmental delay and learning difficulties.
- Providing support services to local primary and secondary schools including observation, assessment, treatment planning, consultations, case-management, monitoring and evaluation.
- University qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Relevant experience working with children on the Autism Spectrum and their families
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and well developed communication skills
- Skills with computer applications including client management systems
- Hold a current Driver Licence and own transport, Working with Children check and National Police check (within the last 12 months) & Certificate of Professional Liability Insurance.
Previous experience working in a multidisciplinary setting would be beneficial but is not essential as you will be supported every step of the way so you can focus on your clients.
All levels of experience – Graduates through to seniors are encouraged to apply!