ADMINISTRATION STOCK CONTROLLER
One of our clients, in winery export and domestic operations has an immediate opportunity for an experienced ‘Inventory Superstar’ to manage stock and supplies across several sites.
- Manage incoming goods and dispatch, ensure correct location of packaging materials and finished goods including monthly stock take and reconciliations
- Ensure inventory system is correct and updated at all times allowing traceability.
- Stock control of materials including obtaining quotes & raising purchase orders.
- Administer export documentation (training will be provided) and liaise with the sales team for orders, invoicing and executing the orders.
- Other duties as required.
Qualities and competencies:
- Substantial relevant experience ideally in accounting software Xero. and/or MYOB with strong reconciliation skills required. You should know how to build stock items from raw material to finished product and ensure correct allocation to the chart of accounts for inventory and invoicing.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Word competencies.
- Organised, with keen systematic skills and exceptional attention to detail
- A mature, friendly and customer focused demeanour able to make wise decisions and display commitment.
This position is full time however the successful candidate can negotiate times if they prefer permanent part time – with a minimum 30 hours per week however Mondays are required.
The successful candidate will be given a generous package including bonuses.