This role will suit someone who only wants to work 3 days a week (Monday to Wednesday inclusive), there is some flexibility in days and hours. You will have experience in managing a large payroll (50+) and able to meet the requirements below.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Payroll Processing of weekly/fortnightly timesheets, including coding of sick leave, annual leave and terminations payments.
- Process new employees to ensure correct setup in the system.
- Prepare written correspondence to staff members regarding changes to entitlements.
- Process Long Service Leave which includes writing correspondence requesting information and follow up of payments.
- Undertake system audits on a monthly basis and identify any recommendations or process improvements as a result of the audit.
- Ensure superannuation obligations by processing and maintaining the Vision Superannuation Defined Benefits and Supersaver schemes and other compliant superannuation funds.
- Support the maintenance and upgrade of coding processes and automation via online forms and new modules, including testing of system updates.
- Prepare routine workforce data reports for executive and annual reporting requirements.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated experience in end to end payroll with ability to solve payroll issues
- Ability to interpret conditions of employment legislation, Enterprise Agreements and policies, particularly within payroll
- Relevant experience and aptitude in the use of information management systems, preferably in a HR/employment-related context.
- Highly developed organisational skills including prioritising workloads and managing multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to develop collaborative and trusted relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders.