- We are seeking an experienced Procurement Coordinator for our client located in Shepparton.
- This position will be an integral part of a national Production/Procurement/Estimating team.
- An attractive remuneration package with opportunity for career development will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Our client is a Growing national design, manufacturing and construction group located in Shepparton (regional Victoria).
- Brand leadership in various markets.
Reporting to the Group Production Manager
- Ensuring purchase orders are raised to meet production needs/schedule
- Track and communicate the status of purchases as required
- Participation in the daily operations planning meetings
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Negotiating pricing, T&C’s and agreements
- Maintain high level of customer service between Purchasing and production team stakeholders
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of BOM’s
- Manage stock & Inventory levels to meet current & future production needs
- Analyse and interpret data - prepare reports and forecasts as required
- Research & analyse new initiatives/opportunities for manufacturing improvements
- Set up new and improved systems and processes as required
- Provide support/assistance to the estimating team
- Assisting with strategic sourcing and procurement (projects)
Essential to the role will be your:
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Positive proactive attitude
- Self-motivation, reliability and hard working with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and display initiative
- High attention to detail
- Excellent, verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Good computer skills – Excel, Word & more
- Ability to interpret drawings & engineering specifications
- Estimating experience
This is an ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next steps in their career. A relocation assistance package is available for someone seeking a change to the country.