REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Exciting and innovative company and huge career progression opportunities!
Our client is an International Irrigation Solutions company with its Australian office based in Queensland. They offer innovative and sustainable irrigation solutions to their clients and are offering full time sales & Irrigation Technician position to the right person who will service the Victorian and Southern NSW regions. A company vehicle will be provided (or a vehicle allowance) along with a salary of between $85,000 & $95,000 depending on experience.. Reporting to the Sales Agronomist you will perform the following duties:
Sales and Marketing:
- Drive the company’s sales growth in your region.
- Develop strategic alliances and relationships with key organisations, independent farm consultants and individual farmers.
- Maintain close relationships with key industry stakeholders in your region, including university researchers, government agencies, distributors, corporate farmers and associations/groups.
- Identify any new farming / cropping trial programs required to facilitate the sales process.
- Create & implement a regional sales and marketing plan to develop strong brand awareness.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity on a weekly basis to build and adapt an appropriate strategic sales plan and report on this regularly.
- Participate in trade shows with the purpose of generating strong leads and to support representatives.
- Plan and facilitate regular strategic sales calls.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in a similar role/industry.
- Experience with SSDI (Sub Surface Drip Irrigation) an advantage.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Current MR Licence – desirable.
- High level of customer service, positive attitude, initiative, drive, reliability, work autonomously with great planning & organisational skills.
- Strong product knowledge with demonstrated experience in sales and creating brand awareness.