SALES & IRRIGATION TECHNICIAN
Exciting and innovative company and huge career progression opportunities!
Our client is an International Irrigation Solutions company with its Australian office based in Queensland. They offer innovative and sustainable irrigation solutions to their clients and are offering full time sales & Irrigation Technician position to the right person who will service the Victorian and Southern NSW regions. A company vehicle will be provided (or a vehicle allowance) along with a salary of between $55,000 & $75,000 depending on experience.. Reporting to the General Manager you will perform the following duties:
Sales and Marketing:
- Sales & marketing of a unique irrigation system, with travel within QLD, NSW and VIC.
- Provide customers with sales support.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, service providers, business associates and employees with daily follow-up on enquiries.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Assist and liaise with the General Manager and Sales Agronomist on a regular basis.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitor activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Ensure the company vehicle is always clean and well maintained.
- Liaise design information with design team.
- Complete installation of irrigation and related components as for supplied designs.
- Perform welding, threading and poly-welding and laying poly pipe in the field.
- Test automation/monitoring equipment.
- Ongoing maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of existing systems.
- Keep records and ensure jobs are completed to deadline.
- Ensure safety standards are met and PPE is used.
- Complete casual labour staff inductions.
- Supervise labour staff and ensure their work environment is safe and hazard free.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a previous history of high level customer service, positive attitude and initiative, drive and reliability. You will be able to work autonomously and display great planning and organisational skills. You will also have a strong knowledge and experience in pump maintenance.