Spare Parts Interpreter
Type: Full Time-Perm
Location: Jobs in Bendigo
We have been engaged to fill another vacancy for a qualified (ideally) Spare Parts Interpreter. You will be someone with 5+ years experience as an interpreter or in a similar role. You will be well presented, well spoken and have good to very good computer skills, highly developed mechanical reasoning skills and outstanding customer service skills.
About the role:
- You will act as a point of contact for internal service teams and customers sourcing spare parts for our client's complete range of products.
- Manage Customers and internal (Sales, Workshop, Field Service) inquiries by responding efficiently to front counter, phone and internet inquiries
- Interpret parts queries from a computer based parts program to supply the appropriate parts
- Processing internal and end-customers orders
- Invoicing parts orders
- Follow up customers back orders
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding their order status, inquiries or any issues.
- Receipting of spare parts orders from suppliers
- Participate in picking, packing and dispatching parts orders if required