Spare Parts Interpreter
Reference: 2002236 B
Category: Trades & Services
Type: Full Time-Perm
Location: Jobs in Bendigo
We have been engaged to fill another vacancy for a qualified (ideally) Spare Parts Interpreter. You will be someone with 5+ years experience as an interpreter. You will be well presented, well spoken and have good to very good computer skills, highly developed mechanical reasoning skills and outstanding customer service skills. We also want someone who will commit to the organisation with the view to develop and grow.
About the role:
- You will act as a point of contact for internal service teams and customers sourcing spare parts for our client's complete range of products.
- Manage Customers and internal (Sales, Workshop, Field Service) inquiries by responding efficiently to front counter, phone and internet inquiries
- Interpret parts queries from a computer based parts program to supply the appropriate parts
- Processing internal and end-customers orders
- Invoicing parts orders
- Follow up customers back orders
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding their order status, inquiries or any issues.
- Receipting of spare parts orders from suppliers
- Participate in picking, packing and dispatching parts orders if required