Our client in Echuca requires an experienced ICT Network & Computer Technician to join thier team. After 8 years with the company the previous encumbant of the position is moving on. The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified in IT and ideally have Microsoft certification. Depending on the experience of the candidate the salary offered is between $50,000 and $70,000 + the use of a company vehicle.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Support and maintain customers with Managed Service Agreements
· Maintain Enterprise storage systems and virtual hosts
· I.T help desk support.
· Participate in the presales process, and deliver on solution set within the project.
· Implement and maintain system/network security measures.
· Desktop application and hardware support.
· Conducting maintenance and support of Windows based servers.
· Travel to clients to provide technical support.
You will be experienced and qualified in the following:
· Strong technical, hands on troubleshooting experience.
· Senior experience working in an I.T support delivery team.
· Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus.
· Experience and knowledge of end to end ICT support functions including service desk ticketing and escalations, systems
administration and enterprise security.
· Experience in cloud based platforms and services such as Microsoft Office 365
· Significant attention to detail with a focus on process improvements.
· Technical expertise in Wireless, Security, Routing and Switching.
· Ability to thoroughly document site notes and keep up to date.
Please address your experience in the TASKS in dot point as part of your application.