Category: Trades & Services
Type: Full Time-Perm
Location: Jobs in Bendigo
Fox Personnel is currently seeking an experienced, qualified Diesel Mechanic to join our client's maintenance team. The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work locally (Central Victoria).
You will be responsible for maximising plant serviceability of our client's New and used plant.
Skills and Experience Required
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate service and repairs of all equipment new and used
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in the role you will have proven experience in the following:
- Relevant qualification for Cert 111 Mobile Plant. (Please supply copy of certificate).
- Experience working on Forklifts, Excavators, Skid Steer Loaders and a variety of other equipment Including Bobcat brands
- Competent hydraulic and welding skills (MIG & Stick)
- Excellent diagnoses skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Current Australian driver's license
- Have the ability to think outside the box and have a can-do attitude
- Commencement asap
- Reside in Central Victoria region, near Bendigo is preferable
- Competitive salary package
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
- Must be willing to complete a medical and police check