Type: Casual/Temp (FT Hours)
Location: Jobs in Bendigo
The primary role of the Labourer on a short-term basis is to facilitate and assist with projects. The primary role for this Labourer is to focus on the project. Additionally, as required, ensure the safe and timely execution of site preparation and rehabilitation for the purpose of facilitating surface activities and assistance with other activities as required. Duties may also include but are not limited to-
- Using hand-held tools for sample analysis
- Operation of plant such as Truck, FL and Backhoe
- Sampling drill core, RC, AirCore and soils
- Assistance with field programs such as geophysics, mapping, and soil sample collection
- Transport, mark-up, and processing of drill core
- Logistics around the range of day to day exploration activities to facilitate the safe completion of the project
The role requires a diverse range of skills and knowledge of safe operating practices around tool and machinery utilisation to efficiently complete tasks within given parameters.
The individual will need to be able to work remotely and navigate and implement required tasks while minimising the environmental and community impacts at every opportunity.
While the primary purpose of this role in its current form will be to assist with the project, there will be need to carry out site set up and rehab, the role is expected to assist with field logistics, sampling and other geological activities as directed.