Have a real impact on daily business operations and strategic goals of a leading boutique public accounting practice in Shepparton. They are looking to hire a Senior Manager to come on board and support the Directors whilst managing a client portfolio and team of accountants.
- Mentor & develop a team of Accountants ranging from Graduate to Senior level
- Provide tax & business planning advice to clients and develop further business growth through effective onboarding of new clients
- Manage process improvement projects and team training plans
Skills & Experience:-
- Substantial experience with high level accounting & tax work experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- Well developed interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Demonstrable project management & strategic planning experience
The role is supported by an administrative team that includes a client service officer who manages work flows. An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to participate in (if desired) in a management profit share agreement.