We have a part time temp vacancy 3 days a week for ideally a qualified or experienced gardener. If you are not qualified and can meet the following skills and abilities your application will be well recieved.
Ideally we need you to have the following skills and abilities
- Relevant experience in horticultural/open space maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in operation of a range of plant and equipment used in horticultural/open space maintenance.
- Undertake horticultural duties, utilising plant, equipment and tools provided by our client
- Assist with the routine maintenance of assigned plant and equipment to ensure it is in good working order
- Report any mechanical faults of equipment, vehicles or equipment to the supervisor
- Work as part of a team
- Strong commitment and understanding of OH&S.
- Ability to communicate, liaise and interact effectively with the general public.
- A current Victorian Light Truck Drivers license (this is a mandatory requirement for this position).
- Ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner and in accordance with established service standards
- Use herbicides and pesticides in a safe and knowledgeable manner in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and manufacturers standards
- Maintain accurate records as required