Building Projects Co-Ordinator
We have a short term full time temp role for someone to fill this role in regional Victoria. It attracts a good hourly rate and could lead to other opportunities going forward. To be successful you will ideally have the following skills and abilities.
- Facilitate and manage community buildings and facilities related capital works projects across Council, through effective project management and planning.
- Develop and review a capital works program for Council’s building and facilities assets.
- Ensure allocated projects are completed on time, within budget and in accordance with specified standards according to the Council Plan.
- Develop and control project budgets including monitoring income and expenditure in relation to projects assigned, and to provide reporting advice on compliance.
- Provide regular reporting on community buildings and facilities related capital works projects.
- Oversee the installation, inspection, and maintenance of Essential Safety Measures program.
- Facilitate efficient delivery of building maintenance services.
- Work in collaboration with all areas of Council with responsibility for community buildings.