Type: Full Time-Perm
Location: Jobs in Shepparton
The purpose of the Production Supervisor is to provide Supervision and to support all production processes onsite to ensure production targets are met without jeopardizing the safety of our employees and the quality of the product.
This is a ‘hands-on’ role on the Production floor and will suit someone who has experience in a food processing environment.
If successful you will:-
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure there is adequate labour (with the appropriate skills) allocated to meet production needs.
- Ensure all employees receive appropriate training in order to carry out their duties to the highest standards and in a safe manner
- Supervise and lead employees during production to ensure their safety and the integrity of the product
- Ensure manufacturing procedures are being followed and the product is being made to the required quality and product specifications
- Rectify known or reported issues immediately if product quality or the safety of employees are compromised in any way
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Ensure appropriate documentation is completed and stored as required
- Recording and reporting of events and production as required
- Maintain professional communication with production employees, and other departments
- Maintain effective communication with the Operations Manager and to ensure senior management are aware of any production issues or challenges
- Carry out regular toolbox talks with production employees to ensure safety and other messages are delivered to the workforce
- Maintain regular communication with Maintenance & Quality personnel