SUB CONTRACTOR ADMINISTRATOR – BUILDING INDUSTRY
They will give preference to person who has worked in the building industry in some capacity as an administrator
- If successful you will prepare required documentation for subcontractors including priced purchase order, building plans and other documents relevant to each job
- Communicate any issues impacting installation works to the relevant parties including internal staff, customers and subcontractors, and ensure issues are resolved in an appropriate time frame so as not to delay completion of the job
- Maintain subcontractor contact information and ensure insurance and OHS documents including customer onsite inductions, licences, SWMS etc… are on file and up-to-date for all subcontractors and their employees
- Assist the Driving & Logistics Team organise Spotters for any deliveries near overhead powerlines, in accordance with No Go Zone Requirements and customer permit requirements.
- Liaise with Accounts to ensure sub-contractors have met invoicing requirements, resolve any invoice queries and ensure paperwork is able to be processed so that subcontractors are paid on time
You will have advanced skills in the MS Office suite (skills tests will be required to be completed prior to being put forward for the role.). You will be a problem solver who can prioritise your work effectively and will have a demonstrated ability to multi task.