Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role is key to the growth and success of our client's business.
This position has numerous responsibilities, including managing the administration needs of an office and warehouse, reception duties, travel bookings, Human Resources, Job costing and Lease administration.
Key selection criteria:
Qualifications / Experience
- Office Admin / Business Management
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Excel, Word, Email, Database System (SYBIZ), Salesforce.
- Driver’s Licence
- Exceptional organisational, time management and prioritisation skills to manage workloads within set timeframes and contact hours with minimal supervision.
- Utilising and assisting in implementing systems and procedures to streamline and improve operational performance.
- Strong desire to succeed.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated Accountability.
- Innovative thought process.
In return, you will be working for a market leader in the fruit processing industry. The company boasts that it provides above award wages and will give you a work life balance as you gain a sense of reward for service provided.