Category: Accounting Bookkeeping
Type: Full Time-Perm
Location: Jobs in Goulburn Valley
If you are about to graduate or in your last year of study we have an opportunity to join one of Shepparton’s leading public accounting firms.
Our client is offering an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to start their career and gain an entry into the public accounting industry. You will be supported in completing your degree and given access to excellent mentorship that will help you with your continuing professional development.
To be successful you will ideally have the following skills and abilities
• Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
• Have completed your Accounting Degree Qualification or nearing the end of your university studies.
• Known as being passionate about providing excellent client service and creating a pleasant corporate culture.
• Possess a proven eye for detail and someone who meets deadlines
• Highly developed levels of computer literacy including an aptitude for database systems and maintaining data integrity.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate