ASSISTANT MANAGER (Fabrication)
Type: Full Time-Perm
Location: Jobs in Bendigo
• Tree Change Opportunity
• Career Development
• Country Lifestyle
Our client (who is within easy reach of Bendigo) has decided to increase their management team to include an Assistant Manager. You will report to the CEO and work with the operations team. You will also be responsible to develop and enhance their day to day production systems and processes.
Ideally you will be someone who has a background in the fabrication industry and a track record of developing strong productive relationships at all levels. Some of the areas of expertise you will bring to role will include but not limited to the following:-
• Highly developed mature and down to earth communications and interpersonal skills
• Be someone who is known to work well in a team and work co-operatively with others
• A background in developing systems and procedures in procurement, health and safety and quality management - and be hands on implementing them
• The ability to analyse procurement and production data
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Outstanding decision making skills
• Proven track record in leadership
• Proven ability in meeting deadlines
• Highly developed levels of computer literacy specifically with MS Office products
• Having tertiary qualifications while not mandatory would be well received
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to join an organisation on the move and grow with it and become a leader.
The salary for this role and will be competitive and commensurate with your proven skills and abilities.