Type: Part Time-Perm
Location: Jobs in Goulburn Valley
Fox Personnel has a vacancy for a capable and experienced Administrator to take on this full time role. The client is a local FMCG manufacturer located in the Goulburn Valley and they are offering an excellent salary.
About the role you will be required to perform the following tasks
• Accounts payable and receivable control and data entry; and trial balance
• Coordinate half yearly stocktakes
• Produce fortnightly payroll reports (timesheet, leave record, time-in-lieu record and summary) to Head Office for processing.
• Act as Human Resources Coordinator
• General HR and Workcover administration
• OH&S committee secretary (meeting minutes)
• Manage general office duties & administration including reception, mail and etc.
To be successful you will ideally have the following skills and abilities
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Word
• Previous experience using manufacturing information and accounts systems
• Experience in leading a small team
• Demonstrated and highly developed attention to detail
• Be friendly, courteous & professional
• A motivated Self Starter
• Proven ability to meet strict deadlines