ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER
Financial Planning Administration Support Team Member required in Shepparton.
The role of the Administration Support Team member is to provide administration support to the Financial Planning team in key areas including, General Administration and Client Support Administration in an effective and efficient manner in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- General receptionist duty as required,
- Handles incoming/outgoing mail, correspondence, and phone calls,
- Processing correspondence, such scanning and profiling,
- Maintaining the standard of the database
- Preparing and send out marketing touchpoints such as Newsletters, Investment Reports correspondence to clients,
- Maintain Third party authorities and liaise with clients, investment, and insurance providers,
- Responsibility updating business internal documentation as required including agendas, checklists, procedures, and systems,
- Assist bookkeeper with providing information to complete their role in a timely manner
Client Support Administration
- Prepare and send Advice documents to clients as required,
- Complete forms as required,
- Proactively involved in the information gathering process of client jobs as required.
- Maintain database and be responsible for updating and handling any queries.