Assistant Production Manager "Procurement"
Type: Full Time-Perm
Location: Jobs in Central Victoria
Our client (who is within easy reach of Bendigo) has decided to increase their management team to include an Assistant Manager specialising in “Procurement Systems & Processes”. You will report to the CEO and work with the operations team. You will also be responsible to develop and enhance their day to day procurement systems and processes.
Ideally you will be someone who has a background in the metal fabrication industry and a track record of developing strong productive relationships at all levels. Some of the areas of expertise you will bring to role will include but not limited to the following:-
• Highly developed mature and down to earth communications and interpersonal skills
• Be someone who is known to work well in a team and work co-operatively with others
• Relevant Procurement experience required – with a focus on Manufacturing (Fabrication).
• Outstanding problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and the confidence and communication skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to manage, prioritise and multitask efficiently.
• Excellent PC skills and well-developed knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications especially XL.
• Proven track record in leadership
• Proven ability in meeting deadlines
• Having tertiary qualifications while not mandatory would be well received
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to join an organisation on the move and grow with it and become a leader.
The salary for this role and will be competitive and commensurate with your proven skills and abilities.