This is a 3 month Temp role in the Health Care System in Euroa as a Management Accountant.
The Accountant is responsible for the overall financial function of the organisation's strategic and operational business. This includes a range of accounting administration and reporting ensuring business compliance with relevant legislation and accounting standards.
- Regular strategic financial planning in conjunction with the CEO
- Day to day and strategic analysis of financial position and communication with CEO
- Monitoring of Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) funding and identifying opportunities to maximise funding within the rules and guidelines
- Reconciliation, accrual and monitoring of aged care bonds and interest
- Communication and liaison with external auditors in preparation for annual audits and statutory accounts
- Ensure all relevant Government reporting requirements are met within legislative time frames such as GST, PAYGW, Superannuation etc
- Timely and accurate delivery of all financial requirements for employee payroll requirements.
- Actively participate in organisation activities and promote a positive workplace culture
Communicate effectively and proactively with key stakeholders to ensure business efficiency and viability
Key Selection Criteria:
- Accounting qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution or a minimum 10 years' experience
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and preparing financial reports
- Demonstrated experience in accounting software
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant accounting standards and legislation
- High level communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Mandatory police records check prior to commencement.