A Qualified Diesel Technician / Mechanic required to join a Fleet Management team in the Goulburn Valley. The National company Prides itself on following its core values of safety, doing the right thing and mutual respect. You will be working on Volvo trucks and trailers doing routine service and preventative work.
• Competitive hourly rate plus tool allowance plus overtime
• Relocation package including 3 months rent (for the right applicant).
• Corporate discounts on health and insurance programs
• Overtime available
• Work uniforms and overalls supplied as well as work boots and all PPE.
Demonstrated Skills & Experience
• Minimum Cert 3 Mechanical trade certificate/qualification with experience in Heavy Vehicle industry
• Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
• Good diagnostic ability with welding and fabrication experience beneficial
• Trailer EBS experience beneficial
• Current HC drivers licence desirable
• Attention to detail and customer focus
• Own tools (tool allowance provided).
Successful candidates will rotate two shifts – 6.00am to 2pm and 10am to 6.00pm. There are opportunities for overtime and there will be on-call work on a 3 week rotation.
Apply here or call Fox Personnel's Shepparton office on 03 58316656