VETERNIARY PRACTICE MANAGER
A family owned and operated Australian, veterinary clinic in the Goulburn Valley near Shepparton requires a Practice Manager; supporting 3 full time Vets; and will be responsible for the day to day running of all general administrative tasks of the veterinary clinic. The practice is looking for someone to help drive the business forward.
Applicants should have team management experience, strong leadership & team building sills, excellent communication and time management skills, a strong work ethic and a zest for life.
A background in Veterinary Nursing or Medical Practice management would be ideal but not mandatory.
This role also includes (but not limited to):
- Managing the Vision Practice Management Software
- Dealing with suppliers and managing invoices
- Managing other veterinary staff and seasonal animal attendants
- Making sure targets are met, KPI’s and all other staff job checklists are completed correctly.
- Dealing with difficult clients and outstanding debtors
- Handling the accounts and ensuring prompt payment is made
- Accurate data entry onto databases is a must and must be maintained to the highest level within all staff
- Preparing letters, reports and any presentations when required
- Management of website, social media pages and general marketing of business Computer skills, personal interaction skills and an eye for detail will be needed.
Because of the nature of the business confidentiality, discretion and trustworthiness is a must. The successful applicant should also feel comfortable in taking the initiative when working solo. You will be flexible and comfortable working within a stressful and fast-moving environment. There may be some weekend work when required.
Above award salary is applicable.