ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER
A large family operated business in Shepparton seeks an Accounts Payable Officer to join their Finance and Admin team. Previous experience in a similar role is essential. You will be responsible for entering and monitoring payments and expenditures in an accurate, effective and timely manner.
Duties will include:
- Collation, verification and entry of accounts payable invoices as received
- Liaison with external suppliers
- Reconcile accounts payable invoices, and credit cards to statement
- Verify that transactions comply with fi nancial policies and procedures
- Preparation of software generated electronic transfer files and process credit card payments
- Assist with the period-end closing processes
- Process employee personal reimbursements
- Update management spreadsheets and databases
- Maintain the filing system for accounts payable documents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of systems and processes of the accounts payable function
- Ensure the confi dentiality and security of all financial and employee related files
- Financial and other general offi ce administration duties as required from time to time
Hours: 8.30 to 5pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: The company has an excellent work culture and will support your career and personal growth needs.
To Apply: Please attach your resume here. Your details will be kept confidential.