The role requires someone to lead a small team to deliver excellence in customer service and sales of the company's products and services. You will be someone who has and can provide significant levels of empathy and work with your small team in a co-operative manner.
To be successful you will ideally possess the following skills and experience
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Someone who can deliver significant business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to actively work towards and meet store KPIs
- Answer and respond to all phone and email enquiries from customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Lead by example and actively promote sales of products and services in line with company KPIs.
- Co-ordinate deliveries and job tasks for staff ensuring adequate workloads are completed
- Deliver excellence in service by advising on product features and stock availability
- Significant computer skills