SPARE PARTS INTERPRETER
Our client has engaged us to search for and identify someone who is a qualified or experienced Spare Parts Interpreter. Ideally you will have outstanding communications and interpersonal skills and proven ability to listen. This is a full time role with a wage that is competitive and based on your skills and abilities
You will be responsible for, but not limited to: -
- Liaising with Customers
- Identify the make, model & variations of equipment parts
- Identify, locate and source required parts for both internal and external customers
- Receive orders & order parts from internal & external suppliers
- Stocktaking and inventory control
To be considered for this position, you will ideally meet the following criteria: -
- Part interpreting qualifications/experience.
- Exposure to electronic parts catalogues.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Team player, motivated, organised and well presented.