A well-established Shepparton business which sells industrial equipment seeks an experienced Sales Representative to join their team.
As an industrial salesperson, your role includes, but is not limited to; Face to face sales calls to existing and potential new customers, client follow up calls, guiding marketing related campaigns, working with marketing team to produce marketing plans to drive sales and sales related activity and producing weekly report for sales meeting. The role includes meeting customers at a distance and may require staying away at times.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Have a willing, helpful approach to other sales and marketing personnel with the company’s best interest in mind at all times.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be able to competently communicate with other people in person, on the phone and via electronic communications.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook and other related computer programs.
- Experience in use of a CRM and/or ERP system.
- Have a positive, helpful approach to all clients and staff.
- Establish new business opportunities, set meetings for new and existing clients.
- Prioritise and know your top ten leads each week and focus on converting these leads to orders.
- Site visits to clients/potential clients
- Understand sales targets and report weekly
- Produce and present sales plans
- Working with marketing team to direct related marketing efforts as required.
• Generous Remuneration
• Modern Office and Facilities
• Small Friendly Team
Please apply here attaching your resume. Your information will be kept strictly confidential.