• Bendigo based firm
• Dynamic work environment
• Broad and varied range of clients
About the firm
The firm is a small but vibrant law firm with an established client base offering high quality legal service whilst remaining innovative and at the forefront of the profession. They encourage a professional and committed work ethic, while recognizing the importance of an enjoyable working environment and balanced lifestyle.
About the role
Ideally this is a full-time position – Monday to Friday – however the firm is open to the possibility of 4 days or lesser hours.
Areas of practice include Property, Commercial, Wills & Estates and Family law.
Working within a small team, you will have all of the support you require to ensure that your career develops and grows, whilst retaining the autonomy necessary to make the role your own.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have a current practicing certificate and a proven track record in a similar position with at least two years post admission experience.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills,
• experience and knowledge in property law, commercial law, wills & estates.
• Excellent written and verbal communication,
• The ability to negotiate and achieve positive client outcomes and,
• Experience in effectively managing your time and workload.
Please apply here attaching your current CV . Your details will be kept strictly confidential until you have been short-listed and given us your expressed permission to forward your details to the client.