A leading Post Secondary Training and Education organisation in Central Victoria require a Lead Educator who has qualifications in Nursing as well as qualifications Training & Assessment.
About The Role:
Reporting to the Education Manager, Lead Educator – Nursing will lead the design, development and delivery of vocational education and training. You will be managing and supervising the team of educators in the department, as well as assisting in operational activities to ensure its smooth running.
As a Lead Educator, you will develop strong stakeholder relationships with external bodies of employers, industry networks and councils to ensure learning programs are in line with the current trends. This is a leadership role that will require to you continuously develop and implement strategies driving improvement in teaching and assessment. You will contribute to driving the team towards its purpose and managing progress of work in areas of responsibility. You will be in charge for safeguarding all compliance necessities in systems and processes being followed, whilst carrying out quality audits as required. Please read the detailed position description document to understand the position’s specifications and focus.
• Ideally you will hold a Bachelor Degree in Nursing or higher relevant nursing qualification.
• Current Industry Experience in a nursing specialisation area
• Hold or completing a TAE40116: Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or equivalent.
• TAE50111: Diploma of Vocational Education and Training, or equivalent desirable
• Substantial experience in an appropriate industry sector, preferably in a managing role
• A fundamental understanding of competency-based training and assessment and e-learning
• A demonstrated sound knowledge of the VET system, relevant VET qualifications and health sectors.
• Flexible work options
• Free onsite parking for most campuses
• Professional development programs
• Counselling support (EAP) and Health & Wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
• The opportunity to do meaningful and challenging work that makes a positive social impact
• Build a career in a world leading vocational education and training sector, with diverse and emerging career opportunities across Australia
• Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Current Police Check
• Certified Right to Work document – Passport/Visa/Citizenship or Birth Certificate
• Certified vocational qualifications and certified transcripts (as listed in Resume and relevant to the position)
• COVID-19 vaccination certificate or a valid medical exemption
Please apply here Attaching your resume and we will be in touch. Your details will be kept strictly confidential until we have interviewed you as a short-listed candidate and you have expressed your approval for us to pass your resume on to the employer.