An advisor and innovator in water, wastewater and odour control solutions, our client provides end to end solutions for a wide range of environmental sewerage and water infrastructure systems, including large scale developments, councils, water authorities and extensive retail and channel partners.
They have over 30 years local and international experience in developing and building innovative water and wastewater solutions. They are a passionate company with a strong focus on collaboration, innovation and excellence and offer all employees the opportunity for professional and personal development.
The Production Manager will manage the overall performance of assigned production tasks with regards to productivity, continuous improvement and personnel performance. The Production Manager must demonstrate leadership, process and product manufacturing knowledge to identify and establish ongoing production and process improvements and achieve the highest quality product and service delivery.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the day to day manufacturing operations
• Driving WHS competencies and requirements across the Company
• Scheduling and production of customer work orders to be DIFOT (Delivered In Full On Time)
• Ensure customer service and delivery expectations are met
• Job costing and resource analysis
• Provide visibility to all key stakeholders of production deliverables
• Create, implement and manage a continuous improvement system in line with Lean manufacturing principles.
• Manage and promote an efficient and positive team culture
• Eliminate quality escapes and the need for rework
• Establish and communicate priorities in relation to meeting the production deadlines and alternative proactive work.
• Submit weekly production sales forecast to ensure targets are achieved
We are looking for someone who has:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Tertiary Qualification – preferable engineering / manufacturing
• Sound Management experience
• Proven experience involving procurement from Australia and overseas to meet critical path timelines on projects
• Proven ability to work systematically and productively both autonomously and as part of a team, in a fast paced and changing workplace.
• Good communication skills (written, listening, verbal)
• Drivers licence
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with key supply chain partners & work colleagues.
• They offer a friendly and supportive environment, promoting collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
• They offer ongoing career development and reward exceptional work.
• Full training and development opportunities
• Family friendly business with people focus
Please submit your resume here or call Fox Personnel on 03 5831 6656