Welders / Qualified Fabricators required for full time, ongoing roles in Shepparton. Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, MIG and/or TIG Welding. All inside work – no site work required. Qualifications in Metal Fabrication well regarded, however the business will consider candidates with an extensive background in Welding.
Hours: Great working hours with overtime available on weekdays and weekends (only if you wish). Core hours are 7am to 3.30 Monday to Thursday and 7am till 1pm Fridays (so you can go fishing or camping!!!
Duties will include:
• Complete fabrication tasks as assigned, completed to drawings and specification
• Maintain quality inspections on each job (post job completion).
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times and ensure all duties are carried out in a safe and orderly manner.
• Follow all relevant Quality Assurance and Work Instructions according to Company’s Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
Necessary Skills for a successful candidates:
• Sound understanding, and interpretation of welding/fabrication processes to deliver as per Australian standards.
• Ability to manage workloads effectively and adhere to time-frames.
• Confident professional manner- self driven and enthusiastic.
• Self-motivated, reliable, and hard working with good work ethics
About the Company:
Stable established and well respected business with expanding customer base and supply chain
Apply here or call Fox Personnel on 5831 6656 to discuss the role.