Our client is company with significant operations in regional Victoria that have been operating for more than 30 years. We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Management Accountant to join the on-site team.
About this role:
Your remit will be to manage, monitor, and lead the accounting operational activities to produce and consolidate financial reports and to analyse the overall business performance to achieve financial plan, profit margins and business growth.
This position requires a commercially driven individual who can partner with the business operations teams, while being a trusted advisor to management. In addition, you will be required to coach, develop and lead a small team while managing the inventory management and cash management operations to ensure compliance with corporate policies and legal requirements.
To be successful you will adopt a business partnering approach while your knowledge of business and technical competence will ensure you can strategically identify improvement opportunities ahead of the curve.
Background, skills, and experience:
• You are an experienced Management Accountant with exceptional people and business partnering skills
• Experienced in team leadership, coaching, and developing staff
• Passion for industry with a proven ability in understanding operational demands
• A commercial background in high volume environments within FMCG
• A Bachelor of business or equivalent with completed qualifications as a CA or CPA (ideally)
• Technically sound Management Accountant, coupled with exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team if you think you have what it takes and would like to hear more about the role, we want to hear from you!
Please apply here, submitting your CV outlining your experience and qualifications. Your details will be kept confidential and not forwarded to the employer without your expressed permission if you are shortlisted.