• Rates will depend on experience – the client will consider a Contractor
• Great working hours.
• Working under cover, no on site work required.
Qualified Powder Coaters required
Positions are available if not qualified but have necessary powder coating skills, remuneration paid accordingly.
All equipment, PPE and applicable clothing is provided.
38 Hour week: 7am to 3.30pm Monday to Thursday. 7am to 1pm Friday’s
Alternate shift hours available – 10am to 6.30pm
Overtime is offered and available (week days and or Saturday)
Duties will include:
• Complete powder coating tasks as assigned, completed to colour and specification
• Maintain quality inspections on each job (post job completion).
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times and ensure all duties are carried out in a safe and orderly manner.
• Follow all relevant Quality Assurance and Work Instructions according to Company’s Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
Necessary Skills for a successful candidate:
• Sound understanding of powder coating processes to deliver as per Australian standards.
• Ability to manage workloads effectively and adhere to timeframes.
• Confident professional manner- self driven and enthusiastic.
Self-motivated, reliable, and hard working with good work ethics